Hybrid Mail Solutions
Hybrid Mail has been around for many years and was traditionally seen as outsourcing a business print and post set-up. And it’s easy to understand why. The cost and time it takes for businesses to source their print material, invest in franking machines and research the best postage deals, can very quickly add up. Which is where Hybrid Mail really comes into its own.
With a Hybrid Mail solution, businesses can reduce the time and cost it takes to manage print and post and simply outsource the task to a Hybrid Mail service provider.
But that’s not all. Hybrid Mail has developed from being just a simple print and post outsourcing tool, and can now be used as a fully digital resource. By using Hybrid Mail’s electronic distribution, businesses can automate and digitalise their documents and communications to create an even more convenient and efficient outsourced document distribution solution.
How does Hybrid Mail work?
Once you have chosen a Hybrid Mail service provider, the solution can be used by anyone from anywhere. All you need is a computer and an internet connection and you’re on your way:
- Create your business letter or document as normal. Whether this be a word document or invoice, any format is fine.
- Prepare to print your document, just as you would do if a Hybrid Mail solution wasn’t in place.
- Select your Hybrid Mail provider’s print driver icon.
- Choose your configuration. Paper size, colour, double-sided etc.
- Select whether you would like your document to be sent electronically by email, SMS, mobile app and portal or by print and post.
- Submit and you’re done!
Your Hybrid Mail provider then picks up your submission to process and dispatch your document via your chosen delivery channel.
If you want a multichannel digital solution to provide your customers the option to receive their communications by mobile app, email SMS or portal, then look for a Hybrid Mail service provider who can offer a true multichannel communication service for your business. Discover more here.
Find out even more about how Hybrid Mail works with our step by step process guide.