Multichannel communications create many benefits for both your business and your customers. One of the biggest benefits of multichannel communications is that they can accelerate your business’ invoice to cash time. But how?
What are multichannel communications?
Multichannel communications means communicating via a variety of channels. Who you communicate to and how you communicate can vary. Multichannel communications provide you with the methods to communicate to your customers, suppliers and employees.
The variety of channels by how you communicate can also vary too. For example, you may wish to communicate to your suppliers via email or via a multichannel portal. But you may wish to communicate to your employees just by SMS, and your customers by print and post. Multichannel communications means having the channels available to communicate to your end user via their or your business’ channel of choice.
Multichannel document distribution
Communicating via multiple channels can be beneficial to your business, but distributing documents via multiple channels can be even more beneficial.
Multichannel document distribution is not much different to multichannel communications. Document distribution just means distributing any business document via a chosen channel as well. This could be a customer contract, supplier invoice or an employee payslip. Rather than using just one document distribution channel, such as traditional print and post, multichannel document distribution solutions allows you to create, distribute and even track documents via multiple channels.
What document distribution channels are available?
Your customers, suppliers or employees may still wish to receive their documents via print and post. But with multichannel document distribution solutions, you have the ability to distribute your documents via digital methods too. Digital distribution can be done by email, app or SMS, or even via your own branded portal.
Using a multichannel communication portal
A multichannel communication portal securely stores and archives all your documents for you. You can then notify your end user of a new document still via multiple channels. Instead of your end user receiving their document via a multichannel, they will be notified and directed to your portal to view all of their documents in one place.
Customers no longer have to search through piles of paper, or filter through emails, via your own multichannel communication portal then can view and find all of their documents in one place.
How will this all accelerate my invoice to cash time?
Instead of communicating and distributing invoices to your customers via physical methods, such as print and post, multichannel distribution solutions can do this for you.
- Customers receive their invoices in seconds. This takes critical days out of the invoice to cash process.
- Customers receive their invoices via their channel of choice. If you allow your customer to choose the best communication channel for them, the chance of them seeing your invoice quicker increases.
- When distributing your invoices via your own multichannel communication portal, you can track invoice sends, opens and payments.
- Integrated payment functionality within your multichannel communication portal means that your invoice is digitally distributed alongside a payment button. Your customer receives, opens and can pay their invoice all via one customer journey.
- All documents are stored in one place. By using a multichannel communication portal you can store and distribute order forms and invoices in one place. No longer will customers need to filter through paper to match orders to invoices. Everything will be in one secure place, allowing for a quicker invoice payment.
Choosing a multichannel communication & distribution solution
Working with Unifiedpost Group means automating and digitalising your document creation, handling and distribution. From day one your business will reduce the time and cost spent on document distribution, and improve your invoice to cash time. At Unifiedpost Group we have the technology and the expertise to reduce the costs and complexity associated with your document output. Discover more about multichannel communication solutions and seamlessly transform the way you communicate with your customers.