Unifiedpost Group is a fast growing, European Fintech company headquartered in Brussels with a presence in 30 countries globally. At Unifiedpost Group, our mission is to become the leading cloud-based platform for business services. We provide businesses with the tools and solutions to accelerate, optimise and deliver business communications, administrative and financial processes so they are simple and smart. This requires our 100% cloud based platform connecting various economic operators, from customers to suppliers to financial institutions, all created to optimise and transform your administrative and financial processes.
In September 2020, Unifiedpost Group successfully listed on the Euronext stock exchange raising in excess of €250m and realising a market cap of €678m.
To support the UK growth plans we are now recruiting a marketing manager to be based at our UK headquarters in Whitefield, Greater Manchester. This is an opportunity for an aspiring marketeer with a few years experience to be part of an exciting stage in the development of one of Europe’s fastest growing Fintech companies and to lead the development of our marketing activity in the UK.
Development of marketing material:
- Creation of web copy, electronic newsletters, literature and event material.
- Detailed marketing briefs for new product introductions.
- Maintenance/creation of corporate presentation templates.
- Case studies.
- Opinion pieces.
- Maintaining and developing the company website.
- Monitoring of site analytics, making recommendations to the business.
Social activity across key platforms:
- Responsible for developing relevant activity across appropriate social platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. This will include helping to set strategy as well as planning, creating and optimising content for maximum reach and return.
- Staying on top of social media and industry trends to ensure the most relevant content and techniques for reaching and engaging with our target audience.
Analysis of sales data and provision of marketing information:
- Support the use of the company’s CRM software to analyse and report sales data.
- Carry out research into and report on competitor products, pricing and activities.
Provision of other support when required:
- Assist with organising and manning internal and external events
- Taking part in monthly sales meetings
- Input to tender responses
- Positive outlook and a ‘hands-on, can-do’ attitude
- Creative mind, ability to develop ideas and contribute to marketing activities
- CIM or marketing qualification
- At least 1 years’ experience working in a digitally focused marketing position
- Experience with social media for marketing purposes
- Competent copywriter
- Articulate with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good planning, coordination, and teamwork skills
- Able to develop good personal relationships with staff at all levels within the company and externally
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft products including PowerPoint, Excel and Word and competent in using these to develop presentations and spreadsheets
- Capable of learning to a high level Company data systems including CRM, data mining software and ERP systems and other marketing specific software such as email creation programmes
You will join our friendly, supportive and focused working environment, playing a key role in a fast growing business. You’ll be part of a business who take pride in our solutions and the impact they have on a range of sectors across the UK.
Details: This is a Permanent Contract. Full time, Mon-Fri 37.5hrs/week, with the possibility of working outside working hours when required.
Location: Manchester office based.
Reporting to: CEO in the first instance.
If this sounds like the right role to you, please fill in form and attach your CV.
- Bi-Weekly Lateral flow tests on site
- Social distancing
- Hand gel
- Masks available