Unifiedpost Group is a fast growing, European Fintech company headquartered in Brussels with a presence in 30 countries globally. At Unifiedpost Group, our mission is to become the leading cloud-based platform for business services. We provide businesses with the tools and solutions to accelerate, optimise and deliver business communications, administrative and financial processes so they are simple and smart. This requires our 100% cloud based platform connecting various economic operators, from customers to suppliers to financial institutions, all created to optimise and transform your administrative and financial processes.
In September 2020, Unifiedpost Group successfully listed on the Euronext stock exchange raising in excess of €250m and realising a market cap of €678m.
To support the UK growth plans we are now recruiting a Data Processing Operative to be based at our UK headquarters in Whitefield, Greater Manchester. This is an opportunity for an aspiring person with a few years experience to be part of an exciting stage in the development of one of Europe’s fastest growing Fintech companies.
Main purposes of job:
- Processing Client data for delivery to the production dept/Cloud applications
- Reconciling client data files
- Resolving technical issues
- Assist with project management and implementation of systems and procedures to improve business process
- Creating production ready files from client data submissions
- Liaising with clients in relation to non-conformance data and file submission
- Using bespoke software
- Ongoing Disaster Recovery system synchronisation
- Production support helpdesk when errors occur
- Scheduling tasks for technical development
- Assist with the compliance to company procedures in accordance with ISO 27001
- Efficient processing of client data into Production
- Reduction of non-conformance data submissions
- Ensure Disaster Recovery operation is up to date
- Provide technical support to Production to reduce inefficiencies due to incomplete/incorrect work instructions
- Upload data using SFTP solutions
- Maintain Internal Communications
- Quality check live sample data in production
- The candidate should be able to evidence 1 years experience working in a similar environment processing client data.
- The candidate should have an understanding of current Data Protection/GDPR legislation
You will join our friendly, supportive and focused working environment, playing a key role in a fast growing business. You’ll be part of a business who take pride in our solutions and the impact they have on a range of sectors across the UK.
Salary: £20,000-£22,000 per year.
Details: This is a Permanent Contract. Full time, Mon-Fri 37.5hrs/week, with the possibility of working outside working hours when required.
Location: Manchester office based.
If this sounds like the right role to you, please fill in the form and attach your CV.
- Bi-Weekly Lateral flow tests on site
- Social distancing
- Hand gel
- Masks available