Unifiedpost Group is a fast growing, European Fintech company headquartered in Brussels with a presence in 30 countries globally. At Unifiedpost Group, our mission is to become the leading cloud-based platform for business services. We provide businesses with the tools and solutions to accelerate, optimise and deliver business communications, administrative and financial processes so they are simple and smart. This requires our 100% cloud based platform connecting various economic operators, from customers to suppliers to financial institutions, all created to optimise and transform your administrative and financial processes.
In September 2020, Unifiedpost Group successfully listed on the Euronext stock exchange raising in excess of €250m and realising a market cap of €678m.
To support the UK growth plans we are now recruiting a Business Development Manager to help drive the expansion of the business. As part of the Sales Team, you will take responsibility for driving new business opportunities primarily in the public sector. You will use your experience in managing the end-to-end sales process, from tender response to setting and running appropriate business meetings.
You will be working alongside a Project Manager and Solutions Architect to onboard new customers and facilitate new customer projects. Under the guidance of a Sales Manager, and working with the Marketing Department, you will also agree on and convey market leading customer communications strategies that help prospective clients achieve their objectives.
The role requires someone with experience in transactional and customer communications. They will have demonstrable market knowledge including the numerous technologies available across print/mail, postal services and digital.
Key attributes required:
- Experience selling within the transactional and/or hybrid mail markets with knowledge of various technologies
- Experience of selling to the public sector
- Experience of managing the full tender process
- Talent for building strong relationships
- Interpersonal skills to negotiate with clients
- A hunter with the drive and resolve to win new business
- Excellent administration, multi-tasking and organisational skills
- Energy and drive with a “can-do” attitude
- Skilled with Microsoft Office and Google suite packages
- Experienced and diligent in using CRM tools
- Strong attention to detail – precise and accurate at all times
- Good time management skills along with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise a heavy workload
- Excellent communication skills and able to confidently and professionally communicate with all levels of the business
- An analytical mind
You will join our friendly, supportive and focused working environment, playing a key role in a fast growing business. You’ll be part of a business who take pride in our solutions and the impact they have on a range of sectors across the UK.
Salary: Up to £40k per annum (DOE) with £75,000 OTE. Car allowance £350 per month.
This is a Permanent Contract. Full time, Mon-Fri 37.5hrs/week, with the possibility of working outside working hours when required.
Location: Manchester office based. The role is a hybrid split between the Manchester office and working remotely. There will be requirements to travel to clients and events across the UK as needed to carry out the duties of the role and for business purposes (UK full driving licence required).
If this sounds like the right role for you, please fill in form and attach your CV.